Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rack out for all to see ....

Here they are ....


in all their glory....


(I am a bit nervous so bear with me)


for all the world to see and judge ....


(be kind now, this was not easy to do)


are my quite gi-normous ....


womanly racks!!!!


(gulp!)




Front view




Side view


Full bodied eh?




Here is some of my designer kit ...



Look at the casing on that!!

Here is my desk (quite tidy for me) with its luxuriant view of the river flowing through E14 below.


C'mon, you didn't really think I was going to post photos of my body, did you? FFS, two of the people who read this blog are son's of my parent's friends!


Yes I am out of my funk and back to full form again. Dunno what got into me. Sometimes the stupidity of the world really does get to me. However tonight, if you are so silly as to listen to designers who want you to be ridiculously thin so you make their overpriced rags look good or to an insecure partner who wants to feed you up to put other people off you, then good luck to you, you need it. It is much easier being happy, take my word for it.

7 comments:

Ivan said...

typical woman racks. did I or did I not teach you how to run cables??

Anonymous said...

Hi Eliza, thanks for reading my blog. I can't leave comments other than anonymously for sme reason! I love your rack. Very impressive. Even my husband can't beat that and he's a theatre Techie. What do you do?
Bethx

Ed said...

I think I liked you more when you were in a funk, that was awful, winding a chap up that way. I'm not coming to play with you tomorrow.

Violet said...

Omigod I don't think I've seen that much spaghetti cabling since my days at the Bank - and that stuff was servicing hundreds of computers!

Neil said...

SEXY! (that was the biggest tease I've ever encountered)

fjl said...

What are your sorting out MI5?...

lovely post and thanks for the linky love.

x

ElizaF said...

Neil, if that was the biggest tease, you really need to enroll Sophia in a pole-dancing class!! (They are good for keep-fit you know!) :)