Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Am I suitable for children?

Courtsey of Chip Dale, the unrespectable member for blogging, I came accross a link for a site caled Mingle. Oh all right, then, a little vanity mingling was called for so I entered elizaf... etc. into the blog rating calculator.

Based on my habit of talking about homosexuals, blow-jobs, hand-jobs, willies, poo, snot, weird solo sex acts, promises to get my racks out for all to see , transsexuals, matching underwear and the woman in the catsuit for the Thomson ads, I thought my ratings would be quadruple X's.

And what do I get? Does the mere asking of the question stress out the server so much that it explodes at the sheer dirtyness of my blog?

Erm... no.

Online Dating


This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

  • suck (1x)

The mind boggles.

3 comments:

Big Chip Dale said...

Terrible to hear you got a 'G'. I at least got a 'PG'.

Many thanks for the link in your blogroll. I might have to take your excellent description of my blog and include it in my celebrity endorsements.

Violet said...

I must have missed all those racier posts. If you got a G with all that erotica in it, then mine must be "Fine for anyone and everyone unless they are Mormons or conservative Christians"

The Furtive Wangler said...

I got a G too, apparently because of one occurence of the word "dangerous". Bizarrre